Introducing Lovepluspet - Dog Elbow Support Brace
This dog elbow brace helps dogs with lameness and joint pain improve their quality of life. Reduce pain and swelling by improving the balance between related muscle groups. Improved flexibility in tight muscles allows dogs to quickly return to normal walking. The brace is both elastic and stabilizing, and the slight pressure of compressing the fabric relieves the burden on the joint and increases the stability of the joint, preventing the injury from developing into a more serious condition. This dog elbow brace also has the effect of heat preservation, promotes blood circulation, and promotes the recovery of wounds.Below are more detailed product descriptions, measurements, and how to use them.
- Elbow arthritis hygroma, dysplasia
- Elbow calluses, pressure sores
- Elbow wound healing
- Shoulder dislocation
- Metal support bar with reflective design
- Flexible and shock-resistant neoprene fabric
- Upgrade strong sticky Velcro
- Fastening straps with extra stretch
Free Exchange of Unfit Size after Donation.
- Please follow the Size Guide below the price, there has the complete statistics.
- If you have any questions about the size, please contact us email: email@example.com
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean
Compare Similar Products
Hinged dog acl brace for hind leg with greater support, dog double leg brace, canine hock brace