Introducing Lovepluspet - Back Wheel Cart for Small Dogs
LOVEPLUSPET Back Wheel Cart for Small Dogs update the mesh fabric is adjustable to suit more dogs. Soft protective belt to hold the body of dogs. Using screws to fix and the whole wheel chair is firmly.
- Your pet should have full front leg strength to use this cart.
- Allows your dog to exercise and complete physical therapy sessions with greater ease
- Holds the spine in better alignment.
- Decreases pain and stress on the spine from dragging hind limbs to get around
- Improve your pet’s mobility and quality of life by enabling your pet to stand & walk.
- General difficulty Walking
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological Issues
- Surgical Recovery
- Thickened foam
Free Exchange of Unfit Size after Donation.
- Measure the hight of the back, hip before you choose the size number
- If your measuring size is included into two size option,please select the bigger one
- Breeds and weight also could be your option to choose size after you measured
- Please follow the Size Guide below the price, there has the complete statistics.
- If you have any questions about the size, please contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Putting the height measuring rod to the side hole on the frame, and fastening the adjustment knobs for height. Please make sure the wheels outward and the legs of the frame adown.
- Loosing the buckles of collar and fixing them on the side braces. You could adjust the tightness if you want.
- Wrapping te adjustable protective belt along the two side brace and fixing it with puppy.
- Putting puppy's legs into the adjustable rear protective strap for legs.
- Putting puppy's foot on the adjustable rear protective strap for foot.
Please pick up the part immediately if it is anything falling off. And please ask for the doctor's help in time if your puppy eats any falling part.