Introducing Lovepluspet - Labrador Dog Double Hind Legs Support Brace
Lovepluspet.com this labrador dog leg protector can help dogs recover from arthritic injuries and prevent your dog from licking the wounds to affect recovery. It also protects your dog's legs while running and training, and keeps your Labrador's legs and back clean.
- ACL tear (anterior or cranial cruciate ligament, CCL) of the knee
- Meniscus injuries
- Strain or sprain of the knee joint
- Back leg limping, instability, or fatigue
- Post-operative support
- Knee stabilization
Applicable dog breed
- Metal support bar with reflective design
- Flexible and shock-resistant neoprene fabric
- Upgrade strong sticky Velcro
- Fastening straps with extra stretch
- Our Labrador dog knee brace can provide excellent support and protection, ideal for arthritis, dislocated knee, CCL/ACL injury, just completed leg surgery and older Labrador dogs who are not suitable for surgeons.
- Flexible support with metal hinges, providing stable and flexible support for Labrador dogs. It helps protect injuries and sprains, wound recovery and relieve arthritis pain; reflective strips make your labrador dog visible even at night to keep your dog safe in the dark.
- The material is delicate, soft, elastic, shockproof, and has good thermal insulation effect, which is very suitable for use as a dog leg rest.
- When your labrador dog hurts limbs, please use this labrador dog hind leg brace, it will give your dog more love and care.
- For up to 12 hours, wear the brace for 30 minutes per day at first, then an additional 30 minutes each day.
- When your pet goes to sleep at night, remove the brace.
- Carefully attach the dog leg brace on your dog's legs.
- Turn by turn, fasten the four Velcros.
- Perform the same procedure on the other leg.
- To prevent the brace from slipping, fasten the buckle on the hip and arrange it so that the dog can wear it comfortably.
- Place the fastening strap's buckle in place.
- Circumambulate the chest and fasten the buckle on the opposite side.