Dog Brace Support Hind Leg
Size measurement method
- Please do all measuring while the dog is standing.
- We recommended using a soft measuring tape.If you don't have one you may use a string and measure it with a ruler later.
- Check the size chart to see the size corresponding to the size measured.
- If in doubt between two sizes, choose the larger one.
- To determine if it's right or left, stand behind the dog and look in the same direction.
|Size||Leg Height(inch)||Thigh Circumference(inch)||Suitable Weight(lb)|
Focus on the size Leg Length and size Thigh Circumference when measuring.The upper thigh measurement must meets the body straightly.
- Dog Brace Support Hind Leg suitable for Torn CCL(ACL), Luxating Patella, Arthritis and other kneecap problems.
- High-quality Neoprene material keeps knees warm, improves Oxygen delivery for faster recovery.
- Protect the wound after surgery to prevent the dog from licking or touching water to cause second wound.
- For mild CCL, instead of surgery, support the knee to allow the injury to recover.
- If the dog has been seriously injured and cannot stand, it is recommended to choose a more supportive Hinged Dog Leg Brace