Introducing Lovepluspet - Dog Ankle Brace
As your dog ages, their joints naturally degenerate, and arthritis disease limits your dog's mobility. A neoprene compression brace, it can be used to help dogs heal from posterior hock joint injuries, relieve pain from surgery, and it can also be used as a preventive measure in older dogs who are at higher risk of injury. Provides stability and support to the rear hock joint without compromising flexibility. The design of the reflective strip is convenient for the dog to travel at night. Strong, soft and stretchy neoprene is comfortable to wear. The brace meets and exceeds the high expectations of certified veterinarians.
- Hock joint injuries
- Hock Surgery recovery
- Hock arthritis
- Hock deteriorate
- High-quality soft nylon fabric
- Strong sticky nylon Velcro
- Conspicuous reflective strips
- Please follow the Size Guide below the price, there has the complete statistics.
- If you have any questions about the size, please contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you wash the leg support for dogs, please hand wash and let it dry naturally.
- If the wound is serious, simply wrap the wound with gauze and then wrap it with our dog leg guard to prevent licking and chewing the wound.
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean
- Inspect your brace regularly for any damage