Introducing Lovepluspet - Dog Lift Harness Full Body Support
THE LOVEPLUSPET DOG FRONT ELBOW SUPPORT helps dogs with arthritis in the elbow, dysplasia and dislocated shoulders by providing support and protection for the elbow.The Dog elbow brace is both flexible and stable, reducing the burden on the joints, relieving pain and swelling, making the dog more mobile and improving the dog's quality of life.
- ACL tear (anterior or cranial cruciate ligament, CCL) of the knee
- Strain or sprain of the knee joint
- Front leg limping, instability, or fatigue
- Post-operative support
- Elbow calluses, pressure sores,wound healing
- Knee stabilization
- THE LOVEPLUSPET dog elbow brace is designed for dogs suffering from elbow arthritis, dysplasia and shoulder dislocation, providing elbow joint support and improved mobility, protecting dogs from elbow calluses, pressure sores and aiding wound healing and recovery.
PROFESSIONAL DESIGN, elbow support brace for dogs is based on the anatomy of the dog's body. dog elbow brace fits well on the dog's legs, ensuring a secure and comfortable fit. It provides elbow support in sitting, lying down, standing, walking, running and jumping situations, protecting the elbow and providing sufficient freedom of movement.
COMFORTABLE, the dog front elbow brace fabric is soft and breathable and the soft lining on the inside of the brace prevents chafing and keeps the shoulder and elbow brace in place while allowing the dog to feel really comfortable.
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY, breathable fabric with compression gives your dog much-needed support during extended use, while the elasticated straps and snug fit provide flexibility and plenty of freedom of movement.
- ABOUT HEALTHY, the elbow support brace for dogs provides extra support for the elbows and shoulders, enabling them to stay healthy and support their weight, relieving other joint-related ailments and providing insulation, improving blood circulation and facilitating wound recovery.
- Strong sticky nylon Velcro
- stretchy high-quality neoprene fabric
Free Exchange of Unfit Size after Donation.
- Please follow the Size Guide below the price, there has the complete statistics.
- If you have any questions about the size, please contact us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean
- Inspect your brace regularly for any damage